Read In Your Language

Wanna Thank Blog Publisher For His Time?

Friday, January 8, 2010

BOVAEA Moving On 18 Jan 2010

To:
Registered Estate Agents, Appraisers & Valuers;
Probationary Estate Agents, Appraisers & Valuers; and
Members of the Public,

Please be informed that with effect from 18 January 2010, the BOARD OF VALUERS, APPRAISERS & ESTATE AGENTS OF MALAYSIA (a.k.a Lembaga Penilai, Pentafsir dan Ejen Hartatanah Malaysia) shall be located at the following address:

A-27-15 Level 27
Menara UOA Bangsar
No. 5 Jalan Bangsar Utama 1
Bangsar
59000 Kuala Lumpur

Tel No: 03-2288 8815/2288 8816/2288 8817
Fax No: 03-2288 8819


Yours truly,
Douglas GT Tan (E 1579)

Footnote:
The above announcement is based on a Notice dated 5 January 2010 issued by the BOVAEA. The BOVAEA can be reached via email or its website as follows:
Email: lppeh@po.jaring.my
Homepage: http://www.lppeh.gov.my/

2 comments:

Douglas GT Tan said...

Happy New Year. Can you kindly introduce yourself, say, name, nationality and occupation?...Rgds.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large initial investment.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]